I got a help from someone and I used the money and got scammed. I’m very inexperienced 😏. Btw thank for the guy who sent me money and to the scammer I hope your business won’t thrive.
So this is Torn
Started by SiniG4ng [4271902] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 33
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 59 / 100
- Engagement score
- 73 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- CrashCoredump [1359983]
· 13 likes ·
oh did the dipshit noob get scammed [image: media1.tenor.com] - RealTeel [3008047]
· 6 likes ·
What would turning a monitor on do? You mean WEBCAM maybe?! I'm confused. Is this another one of those weird shatposts that aren't funny? Edit: oh, and CATS is pretty funny. Everyone else I interact with seems like a bunch …
Mentioned in this thread
XanMan1997 [4046944] ×1
Unluckyy
Thanks for replying thoo, I wasted my energy in attacks before discovering the loss selling lol
Yeah... it works to get started
Today 00:49
Bro do u sell xan?
I got help from someone
Yup I do
Can I get 2 pls i think i have enough money
Send me the money and ill have a buddy send them. I'm flying and can't send anything
How much for 2 xanax
How much you got?
2mil
Send it all ill have buddy send you three. Little discount for ya
Thats kind of you
I sent it
00:52:44 - 30/04/26 You sent $2,000,000 to XanMan1997 with the message: For 2 xanax
Hey whats up?
I alrdy sent the money
What money?
I still new and got scammed 😓
What happened?
Its okay you can pretend
XanMan1997 is typing...
Can I have your stuff?
#chedging
What stuff?, I don’t have any haha
bro fell for the oldest trick in the book
Hope you learned a valuable lesson, green leaf. “Send me the money and I’ll get a buddy to send them” is braindead behavior. Everyone has Xanax on them. Either buy from item market or do trades only.
Edit: also, never do business with anyone in the SHAT faction. That would also be braindead behavior.
You had 2m on day 0. You're doing well except trusting people in torn and posting in forums.
I support shatting on staff for being wankstains.
i support mugging dorks.
Supporting scammers in your fac tho? Virgin gremlin behaviour that.
If there is a greenleaf forum why aint they kept there?
If I could mug you too I would
You could have just bought them on the market for less though...?
clicky of scammer, who would've guessed they're a shat recruit
Mentions: XanMan1997 [4046944]
then turn on your monitor
The item market and bazaar directory exists, you should have used those instead of trusting a random player