Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

So this is Torn

Started by SiniG4ng [4271902] on in General Discussion.

32 replies · 679 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
33
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

XanMan1997 [4046944] ×1

SiniG4ng [4271902]

I got a help from someone and I used the money and got scammed. I’m very inexperienced 😏. Btw thank for the guy who sent me money and to the scammer I hope your business won’t thrive.

SiniG4ng [4271902]

Unluckyy

Thanks for replying thoo, I wasted my energy in attacks before discovering the loss selling lol

Yeah... it works to get started

Today 00:49

Bro do u sell xan?

I got help from someone

Yup I do

Can I get 2 pls i think i have enough money

Send me the money and ill have a buddy send them. I'm flying and can't send anything

How much for 2 xanax

How much you got?

2mil

Send it all ill have buddy send you three. Little discount for ya

Thats kind of you

I sent it


00:52:44 - 30/04/26 You sent $2,000,000 to XanMan1997 with the message: For 2 xanax

 

Hey whats up?

I alrdy sent the money

What money?

I still new and got scammed 😓

What happened?

Its okay you can pretend

 

XanMan1997 is typing...
BoogalooBoi [3120475]

Hope you learned a valuable lesson, green leaf. “Send me the money and I’ll get a buddy to send them” is braindead behavior. Everyone has Xanax on them. Either buy from item market or do trades only. 

Edit: also, never do business with anyone in the SHAT faction. That would also be braindead behavior.

RealTeel [3008047]

Offertory would have said something funnier. You call this shatposting?

 

insulting a 0 day player without any irony? Idk. Just makes me cringe. 

 

I picture this:

 

 

RealTeel [3008047]

What would turning a monitor on do?

 

You mean WEBCAM maybe?! I'm confused. 

 

Is this another one of those weird shatposts that aren't funny?

 

Edit: oh, and CATS is pretty funny. Everyone else I interact with seems like a bunch of weirdos trying to clout chase for their "villain" arc.