Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Map

Started by Cheddar [2749301] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Cheddar [2749301]

Hello, 

my city map will not move anymore. I cant search for things like I use to do daily. It may not be a huge bug I but i have tried on my phone,, on my iPad, in the app,  in torn pda nowhere does the city map,work.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Can you replicate the issue in Incognito window with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?

Cheddar [2749301]

I just tried in an incognito browser window with the same result I don’t have any scripts gun I g on my iPad in chrome