Hello,
my city map will not move anymore. I cant search for things like I use to do daily. It may not be a huge bug I but i have tried on my phone,, on my iPad, in the app, in torn pda nowhere does the city map,work.
Started by Cheddar [2749301] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hello,
my city map will not move anymore. I cant search for things like I use to do daily. It may not be a huge bug I but i have tried on my phone,, on my iPad, in the app, in torn pda nowhere does the city map,work.
Can you replicate the issue in Incognito window with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?
I just tried in an incognito browser window with the same result I don’t have any scripts gun I g on my iPad in chrome
Can you please confirm your browser and OS version?
iPadOS 26.5 and I am using chrome
Can you reproduce the issue in Safari?