Hello, people that know better than I do.
I'm working on a script to help a friend of mine that has movement issues and is not able to use his hands very easily. He's not able to move from "start fight" to his weapon to attack quickly enough during heavy warring to fight and defeat his opponent.
And so I have 2 questions:
1. Does anyone have a script already made that may do something to make his play easier?
If not
2. Does a script that makes the "start fight" button larger, and/or appear in different/multiple positions within the fight screen break any known rules?
It would move the button and make it larger, but not click or do any automated movements for him.
I want to help him play and enjoy the game better but he's limited in his mobility, so I feel this would help him.
Thank you for your help
Edit: I've talked with a few people, including staff, and have found something I think I can work with to help my friend enjoy the game as much as the rest of us!
Thank you everyone who reached out and to IceBlueFire specifically for his input!