Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ma name jeff

Started by SanFranciscoSam [4229717] on in Graveyard.

12 replies · 241 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
13
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100
Lepiota [3966339]

Believe me when I tell you this, being annoyed by bounties will always bring more of them. 

As far as I'm concerned, BHG is a bounty service. So someone is deliberately spending resources to target you. Just think who did you annoy this much, to the point that they are spending millions to get back at you?

Lepiota [3966339]

You have five enemies and you are only 27 days into this game. When I was 27 days old I didn't even know what button added people to enemy list. You don't have to do anything to anyone, but it is clear that you annoyed some people. And the fact that you don't realize this makes it more concerning

There are enemy reveal services (I don't have link to them, you can search it on forums), you can get a reveal and start investigating from there. 

Also, once a wise man said to me, think before click. Torn is a diplomacy game, as there are always people above and below you. 

Darkstar12 [3380499]

I know Jeff irl and he would never do this. 

 

18:18:06 - 03/05/26 You placed 1x $100,000 bounties on SanFranciscoSam for a cost of $150,000 : Jeff says hello

SoftStroker [4205356]

This is a great way to think about it, for anyone who gets targeted.

 

Sometimes we do actions that warrant some consequences. Sometimes we don't. Best you best bet is to just ride it out, whether that is just taking what you deserve for a bit or Book of Job'ing it lol.

 

At the end of the day (or week), it'll pass. It's their resources to spend, not yours.

 

Best,

SoftStroker