Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ammunition Pack (Bug?)

Started by pussy [2797641] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 122 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
pussy [2797641]

Curious how much Heavy Artillery Ammunition I would get per every stock block of BAGS (special ammunition)

 

Thank you. 

Killerworm [2561128]

They should be the same sized packs that you see in the mission shop

 

I think 10 ammo for heavy? it's not very much

pussy [2797641]

04:14:38 - 18/05/26 You received 5x Warhead Incendiary ammunition, 5x Warhead Piercing ammunition from Big Al's Gun Shop

 

This was the answer to my question a well, and I did not quite get it until this opening!

 

Thank you!!