Curious how much Heavy Artillery Ammunition I would get per every stock block of BAGS (special ammunition)
Thank you.
Started by pussy [2797641] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Curious how much Heavy Artillery Ammunition I would get per every stock block of BAGS (special ammunition)
Thank you.
They should be the same sized packs that you see in the mission shop
I think 10 ammo for heavy? it's not very much
The stock gives half of mission. So not worth it unless you have lots of extra cash
04:14:38 - 18/05/26 You received 5x Warhead Incendiary ammunition, 5x Warhead Piercing ammunition from Big Al's Gun Shop
This was the answer to my question a well, and I did not quite get it until this opening!
Thank you!!
Sorry if i wasn’t super clear!