Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Closed]

Started by NichtGersti [3380912] on in Attacking.

5 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
NichtGersti [3380912]

NOT BUYING ANYMORE!!! I just needed a few for a winstreak mission.

 

As long as the title includes the [Open] tag you can just attack me and I'll pay once I'm online again. 300k each.

NichtGersti [3380912]

08:39:32 - 05/05/26 You sent $3,600,000 to Dyeby with the message: 12 losses

08:40:05 - 05/05/26 You sent $600,000 to Dyeby with the message: 2 more losses