NOT BUYING ANYMORE!!! I just needed a few for a winstreak mission.
As long as the title includes the [Open] tag you can just attack me and I'll pay once I'm online again. 300k each.
Started by NichtGersti [3380912] on in Attacking.
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
NOT BUYING ANYMORE!!! I just needed a few for a winstreak mission.
As long as the title includes the [Open] tag you can just attack me and I'll pay once I'm online again. 300k each.
Legit and fast
08:33:32 - 05/05/26 You sent $1,200,000 to Bernno with the message: 4 losses
Legit guy ! So freaking fast payout
08:39:32 - 05/05/26 You sent $3,600,000 to Dyeby with the message: 12 losses
08:40:05 - 05/05/26 You sent $600,000 to Dyeby with the message: 2 more losses
08:42:44 - 05/05/26 You sent $300,000 to suckateverythin with the message: 1 loss