Where did neth maggot touch you this time brother?
NEWS: WTF raids some noob named DSLA for raiding WTF Healers to buymug a greenleaf
Started by neth [3564828] Reporter on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 1,335 / 1,335 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Dear Thor,
I am not sure where I went wrong, but I apologize. I thought we could be something more, I still hope we can. I made you this; I hope you can forgive me.
Sincerely yours,
- neth
raid going well i see thor trying to give us free turtling
50m is the price of a stricken heart and it doesn't even have to come from us. Love is so cheap these days
And somehow he new we were running low on irradiated blood bags in the armory for free merits, trully a considerate fan.
Frfr the free sleep and 0 farms from last night was nice.
I thought you were friends with DSLA not actively making his raids harder on him?
Alexa set a reminder for halloween 2027 to hosp a salty boi
How am I aroused and teary eyed at the same time?
He removed the profile image I used when creating the song artwork :(
Someone send me an edible arrangements for my heart is broken
Enemy to friend ratios like moths to a flame in here
Birds to a feather, green leaf scammers stick together.
lmao
Brother Neth <3
Hey -Thor-
[image: media1.tenor.com]
THIS JUST IN LIVE FOOTAGE OF -THOR-
[image: media1.tenor.com]
Is this like rp?
its not a raid its a military operation
Holy shit about time. DSLA has sown the wind, they can reap the whirlwind.
The real question is who the f**k is this green leaf? Second comming of Jesus?
Over the past few days there have been a plethora of unsolicited stories coming out of the woodwork about DSLA which paint him in a very bad light.
I would like to take this opportunity to hear from the all those friends and factions members of DSLA. Let's hear all those great stories about what a great guy he is and how he helped you out!
The stories ought to flow as we were all made aware of the significance of DSLA's friend list.
Let's hear 'em
EVERYONE LEAVE DSLA ALONE HES A NICE LAD WE DONT HAVE ANY NICE LADS LEFT SINCE THE FERRET CHAMP OVO NOVA HERR DAV ZAHID DUDE AND DEK ARE BANNED
THANKS
XOXOXO