Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

NEWS: WTF raids some noob named DSLA for raiding WTF Healers to buymug a greenleaf

Started by neth [3564828] Reporter on in Faction Discussion.

1,334 replies · 11k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 1,335 / 1,335 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

neth [3564828] Reporter

Dear Thor,

 

I am not sure where I went wrong, but I apologize. I thought we could be something more, I still hope we can. I made you this; I hope you can forgive me.

 

 

YouTube video cIyILtSEztI

 

Sincerely yours,

- neth

TW1TCH [3737918]

And somehow he new we were running low on irradiated blood bags in the armory for free merits, trully a considerate fan.

 

JP7TV [3508574]

Frfr the free sleep and 0 farms from last night was nice. 
I thought you were friends with DSLA not actively making his raids harder on him?

neth [3564828] Reporter

He removed the profile image I used when creating the song artwork :(

 

Someone send me an edible arrangements for my heart is broken

RyanTheLion [4158604]

Over the past few days there have been a plethora of unsolicited stories coming out of the woodwork about DSLA which paint him in a very bad light.

 

I would like to take this opportunity to hear from the all those friends and factions members of DSLA. Let's hear all those great stories about what a great guy he is and how he helped you out!

 

The stories ought to flow as we were all made aware of the significance of DSLA's friend list. 

 

Let's hear 'em 

4Am [2318684]

EVERYONE LEAVE DSLA ALONE HES A NICE LAD WE DONT HAVE ANY NICE LADS LEFT SINCE THE FERRET CHAMP OVO NOVA HERR DAV ZAHID DUDE AND DEK ARE BANNED 

 

THANKS 

 

XOXOXO