Hey
I'll choose one randomly daily and will give him a gift
Randomly could be a beer could be a parachute who knows lol gifts value will be higher with more players
I ll choose randomly at 12 tct
Just like and write a comment with a funny joke
Started by Nightmareqr4 [3961870] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 78 / 78 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Hey
I'll choose one randomly daily and will give him a gift
Randomly could be a beer could be a parachute who knows lol gifts value will be higher with more players
I ll choose randomly at 12 tct
Just like and write a comment with a funny joke
Sign me up 😁
What do you call birds who stick together?
Vel-crows
.
: Did you hear about the dyslexic devil worshiper? He sold his soul to Santa.
When does a joke become a dad joke? When it becomes a - parent.
This is cool. Thanks
Yooo im so in
i like patato
You won
You won
free bump for you!
joke...hmmm alr: what cheese is made backwards
EDAM :)
Parallel lines have so much in common.
It’s a shame they’ll never meet
I'm in!
Thanks! :)
a wise man told me that time is money… so i sold my clock
A grad student, a post-doc, and a professor are walking through a city park and they
find an antique oil lamp. They rub it and a Genie comes out in a puff of smoke.
The Genie says, "I usually only grant three wishes, so I'll give each of you just one."
"Me first! Me first!" says the grad student. "I want to be in the Bahamas, driving a speedboat
with a gorgeous woman who sunbathes topless." Poof! He's gone.
"Me next! Me next!" says the post-doc. "I want to be in Hawaii, relaxing on the beach with a
professional hula dancer on one side and a Mai Tai on the other." Poof! He's gone.
"You're next," the Genie says to the professor.
The professor says, "I want those guys back in the lab after lunch."
A couple of New Jersey hunters are out in the woods when one of them falls to the
ground. He doesn't seem to be breathing, his eyes are rolled back in his head.
The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls 911. He gasps to the operator, "My friend is
dead! What can I do?"
The operator, in a calm soothing voice says, "Just take it easy. I can help. First, let's make sure
he's dead."
There is a silence, then a shot is heard. The guy's voice comes back on the line. He says, "OK,
now what?
Funny joke
The past, present and future walk into a bar... It was tense...
2 fish are in a tank.
one turns to the other and says,
"How do you drive this thing?"