Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Random giveaways

Started by Nightmareqr4 [3961870] on in Fun & Games.

77 replies · 233 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 78 / 78 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
78
Discussion span
→
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
77 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Nightmareqr4 [3961870]

Hey 

I'll choose one randomly daily and will give him a gift

Randomly could be a beer could be a parachute who knows lol gifts value will be higher with more players 

I ll choose randomly at 12 tct 

Just like and write a comment with a funny joke

alderbaraan [3700188]

A grad student, a post-doc, and a professor are walking through a city park and they 
find an antique oil lamp. They rub it and a Genie comes out in a puff of smoke.  
The Genie says, "I usually only grant three wishes, so I'll give each of you just one."  
"Me first! Me first!" says the grad student. "I want to be in the Bahamas, driving a speedboat 
with a gorgeous woman who sunbathes topless." Poof! He's gone.  
"Me next! Me next!" says the post-doc. "I want to be in Hawaii, relaxing on the beach with a 
professional hula dancer on one side and a Mai Tai on the other." Poof! He's gone.  
"You're next," the Genie says to the professor.  
The professor says, "I want those guys back in the lab after lunch."  

alderbaraan [3700188]

A couple of New Jersey hunters are out in the woods when one of them falls to the 
ground.  He doesn't seem to be breathing, his eyes are rolled back in his head. 
The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls 911. He gasps to the operator, "My friend is 
dead!  What can I do?" 
The operator, in a calm soothing voice says, "Just take it easy.  I can help. First, let's make sure 
he's dead." 
There is a silence, then a shot is heard.  The guy's voice comes back on the line.  He says, "OK, 
now what?