I am having an adult beverage while on torn. Does anyone want to share some torn drunk stories?
Drunk torn stories
Started by Playerblue [3847506] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 27
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Penetration [2340613]
· 6 likes ·
Careful, this could become against the rules on a whim. - RealTeel [3008047]
· 4 likes ·
I always buy stupid shit when I'm drunk on Torn. Speaking of, I got a stupid ass dong in my display if anyone wants to make an offer. - Aezur [1950769]
· 4 likes ·
I got drunk once and gave away like 2.5B of items to my faction-mates. It was like... an hour ago. Don't regret it. Yet.
I've heard that it's the best way to play the game but I have yet to test that theory out myself.
Careful, this could become against the rules on a whim.
Mr im scared of everything turned up
Just one?
Read this after several more drinks.
Can I have your stuff?
Potentially opening a can of worms with this request there, bud....
f**k yeah....skating on thin ice bro.
You don't want to encourage peeps to get drunk and create multis.....it's a long slippery road
Lol
I withdraw stocks and take out loans when I’m drunk. Not good.
Mr bro can't take a joke showed up.
05:06:58 - 10/05/26 You bought a Medium Arms Cache on the item market from _SCOFIELD_ at $227,997,000 each for a total of $227,997,000
05:07:08 - 10/05/26 You opened a Medium Arms Cache and gained an M16 A2 Rifle (Penetrate)
Yellow, 25%. This is drunk stories of torn with Lazon, tune in next week when I buy 500 tickets for the lucky shot lotto
I always buy stupid shit when I'm drunk on Torn.
Speaking of, I got a stupid ass dong in my display if anyone wants to make an offer.
I got drunk once and gave away like 2.5B of items to my faction-mates. It was like... an hour ago. Don't regret it. Yet.
U forgot about me
06:56:27 - 10/05/26 You sent 100x Can of Goose Juice to SaucyHorsey with the message: Can't forget about saucyhorse!
You're 7 years old and 1.3B. Fill your bank for god sake.
does it have to be Torn drunk story? or can it be any drunk story ?
I love you too! Have I told you your hair looks great today?
Edit: please don’t send yourself broke. You’ll wake up tomorrow and regret doing things.
Is that what you bought 🤣
That stupid ass Dong 👀🤣...
I weren't drunk enough yet to share a drunk story lol..
But this Def made me laugh lol..
I heard people were having fun in here and I'm here to put a stop to that shit.
Drunk dong, noice!