1 2 3 4 I declare a thumb war, bow, kiss, begin
Grave
Started by Chi-Cheemaun [3222877] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 72 / 72 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 72
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 67 / 100
- Engagement score
- 81 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Euphoria [1443076] Wiki Contributor
· 40 likes ·
2 truth no lies 1. You’re a cuck 2. I’m not reading all that - SCROTUS [4192098]
· 18 likes ·
Average unemployed activities... - Deatvert [2684760] Officer
· 18 likes ·
Pretty terrible "plan" and judgement. Plus an abysmal understanding of WTF's motivation for the raid. Note that restarting carries a 14 day waiting period and you can not transfer assets from the original account to a restart account. I have …
Mentioned in this thread
Satan [612696] ×1
you messed up the colors or something
At least it isn't in blue haha
Average unemployed activities...
dirty bomb go brrr cuck
Okay so are you saying all this in an attempt to make your restart easier?
This is getting too confusing just make your new account and get on with it
Your aura farming aren't ripe yet but you cash in and harvest too early
Deflate that ego man. Lying and fooling people on the internet is not difficult… and probably not something to be super proud of anyway, even in a game environment.
2 truth no lies
1. You’re a cuck
2. I’m not reading all that
What was the point of this? I don't see how the story would have literally anything to do with a ceasefire, and guess what, it seems it didn't work lol
Nobody really cares that much. You should stop being an attention seeker ngl.
The community was the mark. I knew exactly how you would react. I knew that the moment I dropped those logs, the tide would turn toward sympathy for Dsla. Why? Because nobody wants to hit a man when he is already down. By faking a heist and a betrayal, I forced the entire city to stop and look at him with pity instead of aggression
Not quite. No one looks on Dsla with pity. I appreciate your efforts to control the entirety of Torn with your mind games or something, but I'm pretty confident that VR + Dsla's reputation is cemented. No amount of forum bombing and pretending to steal a vault with edgy screenshots will change that.
Anyway, glad you're having fun.
what a f**king idiot
Can I have your stuff?
🚨Main character alert🚨
Dsla where do you find these guys
Damn, I saw this coming a mile away. Especially when you only sent Kale 200m. Cheap mfker. Our lettuce in chief worth 500b at least
You did nothing of the sort. You feked around and found out now you are running away with ya tail between ya legs.
Moron git fkd