Hello!!
I have a lot of questions for the veterans of torn, so I figured I'd ask here rather than risk breaking rules in global XD
My first question is;
Based of the title, are there any good, casual factions?
I suppose what I'm asking is:
- A Trusted Faction: a group that's been around for awhile that, overall, the community has a general like towards.
- Faction Wars and Chains aren't a Priority: Wars and Chains still happen and members are encouraged to engage when able, but overall, whether or not a member is able to participate or not won't result in a penalty for said member.
- Activity: IDEALLY, a discord or someway to communicate and coordinate with other members of the faction without having to solely rely on in-game chat for immediate cooperation and communication.
- Learning and Growing: all in all, a place that will take the time to teach new members about Torn, how certain things work and how to build for the long run, while continuing to make this game an endeavor worth playing.
If you've made it this far, thanks for your time and your replies XD
If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear about them! Thanks again for reading this!