Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[SCRIPT] Flight Visualiser with ATC Comms.

Started by Sanxion [2987640] on in Tools & Userscripts.

30 replies · 2.09k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
31
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
79 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Sanxion [2987640]

Direct link to Flight Visualiser on GreasyFork

 

 

Flight Visualiser with ATC Comms.

 

Visually shows start and destination for flight from or to Torn City.

 

Install into TamperMonkey https://www.tampermonkey.net/

 

Select destination of your choice.

 

The script shows exactly what is happening while you are flying around to and from Torn City.

 

 

There is also a CRT green screen radar mode.

 

[image: github.com]

 

Other modes cycle through display colours, CRT and glitch modes.

 

FACTION FLYER SECONDARY SCREEN

 

See locations of faction members on seconday screen.

 

 

 

AIRPLANE DIAGNOSTICS MODE

 

There is a airplane diagnostic mode to asses the state of the airplane. 

 

[image: github.com]

 

You can enter an API if you so wish.

 

This basically gives you more of a direct method of seeing the current flight data.

 

It's been tested on desktop chrome, obviously only from my point of view, so with this first release might need some work.

 

Have a nice flight!

 

Any questions, just post here.

 

*post edit = typo fix.

Sanxion [2987640]

Changes:

 

V 27.0.0 2026-04-24

  • Airplane model more like a airplane and reflects the ticket you're using
  • Added ambient descriptions
Sanxion [2987640]

Updates bring it to V46.0.0

 

  • Added more ambient descriptions during flight
  • Checks for CLOSED airport (in hospital, racing etc)
  • Tweaked timings to TAKE OFF and DESCENT
Sanxion [2987640]

Update brings it to V70.6.0 +

 

  • Finally had a dirty bomb, so I've added the STATE OF EMERGENCY scenarios
  • Added a Faction Flyer page, to show your Faction members locations

 

Kushisu [3818758]

A fun thing to have on my second monitor while I travel, just two requests in mind. Would you be willing to make it part of the page rather than a floating window? Same with highlighting your flight on the faction flights tab

Sanxion [2987640]

I will add it to the ideas list.

 

Reason it's separate is I don't want to change anything with Torn's actual front end, so decided to keep it separate, though can look at way of doing it.

 

Thanks for your feedback Kushisu :)

Sanxion [2987640]

No idea - I'll give it a test.

 

Maybe someone else has it running on PDA.

 

I know another script I put together which is a similar structure (window overlay) works on PDA. :)

Kushisu [3818758]

Something I noticed today was that the base flight page doesn't load when I don't take off from my PC where I have the script installed, instead behaving as if I am in Torn rather than flying at all

Sanxion [2987640]

If you take off from another phone, tablet, PC, once you refresh the page on the PC with the script installed, it should pick up the current flight situation. I've done it a few times. Unless I'm misunderstanding. :)

Kushisu [3818758]

I tried that a few times when I got home from work to no avail, tried it just now and it worked, don't know what the problem was but it was probably user error lol

Sanxion [2987640]

Update:

 

  • Player now interacts 'textually' when they are on the same flight path as a Faction member (either heading to same airport, or to opposite airport)
  • Added some more info. to diagnostics screen
Kushisu [3818758]

Can confirm that refreshing does not always work now. I booted up my computer with ~45 minutes left on my flight from the UAE and nothing made it update on the flight screen, including changing API keys (speaking of, a minimal key also had the faction flights page working, not just a limited) and disabling/uninstalling and reinstalling the script. The only thing I can figure is that, when I did it previously, it had been shortly after takeoff rather than in the middle of a long flight. I got a video if that helps you out any <3

Sanxion [2987640]

Awesome thanks and for vid, I'll check it out. Probably logic on return journey doesn't refresh, yet does on outbound.

Sanxion [2987640]

Hey Kushisu,

 

Can you check for me now. I've refactored the process of working out at what stage of the flight is happening, so let's see what you think.

Kushisu [3818758]

I still get the same results, everything but the faction flights page thinks that I am sitting in Torn. I once again tried refreshing as well as reinstalling it and it remains the same. Seeing as it works fine for you, can you think of anything specific that I might not be doing?

Sanxion [2987640]

Thanks for feedback - I'll do some more testing, to try and get it to break.

 

It would be worth it, if you can, to note down more detail - take off from PC1, land on PC1, turn on PC2, take off on PC2. That kind of thing. So I know what stage exactly PC1 is at, what it is seeing, and then at what point PC2 'picks up or doesn't'' what the status is.

 

But I will do some testing here too, got two machines I've used.