31 replies · 911 views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
32
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Klashnekoff[498900]
· 56 likes · I’ll show you some real growth on international goth day
So I see Torn consistently bragging about record number of new sign ups and unique users playing. Does anyone have a pretty graph or stat to show the retention rates? I'm curious as to how the game plays to the majority of new players these days.
Something that may show retention % after 3/6/9/12 months. Something of that nature or is it already out there?
I'm not aware of any information out there specifically about retention, but the City Hall does have some graphs you can play with that gives you some vague information about the growth. And it shows that, in general, user activity is on the rise.
If 100k daily players is true, and we did an average playtime across all 100k players. How many minutes would you think would be the average? I think it'd probably be somewhere like 5 minutes