Hello, ima emigrante
i come here in peace
God Bless yo all
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Odisseias [4305142] ×1
Hello, ima emigrante
i come here in peace
God Bless yo all
Currently just the ceiling fan.
I need to dust that thing.
What an intriguing debate topic by OP (Odisseias [4305142]). He has asked us what the meaning of up is. This is a great topic to banter and discuss over and is completely related to torn city. I am sure this post won't get graved by any of the torn city moderators.
anyway inb4 graved
Mentions: Odisseias [4305142]
welcome to earf
Personally, I’d recommend turning it off first. But if you’re looking for the challenge.
You know, if you just leave it on all the time, no dust will collect on that thing!! And then no need to dust that thing! Boom!
Graved - Spam / No Discussion
I will be the KING OF ... jokin. i need lawyer
is that a drone ?