I previously experienced the OC page refreshing itself crazily until I got a Torn block and reported it as a bug which was closed:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#p=threads&f=19&t=16560694
At the time the thought was one of the OC scripts I use triggered the block.
However I have turned off my OC scripts and it has happened again.
This time after the block lifted I noticed that an OC had finished. So this may be reproduceable.
Steps:
- Not sure if webview required
- Open OC page in a tab
- Have a lot of oc's in spawning page (I have 19 right now)
- Not sure if need to send the app to the background while an OC completes
- OC completes < I think this might be the key to reproducing this issue
- Reopen app if closed
- Go back to tab with OCs
- Don't refresh tab
- OC page starts acting funny
- Click into planning tab
- Page refuses to show planning crimes (error: no crimes)
- Click into spawning page, page starts reloading itself rapidly
- Torn error: too many requests
Also discovered a member had left an OC during the experiment and joined a different OC to get it started, pulling an oc from in progress to spawn page. So could be that is the trigger, not the oc completion? I don't know but it's not script related.
Dev log shows a ton of this error message sequence:
Mentions: OC page blocking