Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Greatest jackets

Started by searsyboy [1483921] on in Achievements.

7 replies · 225 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
19
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

searsyboy [1483921]

🏆 Torn’s Greatest Jacket Hoarder: searsyboy 🏆

 

Current jacket count: 528,034

People invest in stocks.
People invest in crypto.
People invest in property.

I invest in jackets.

 

While you fools were chasing gains, I was cornering the global outerwear market one sleeve at a time.

Some say I have a problem.

 

Those same people laughed at the guy who bought pizza with Bitcoin.

Who’s laughing now?
(Still them, admittedly.)

 

But when jacket prices finally skyrocket, I’ll become a quadzillionaire, retire to my luxury coat rack mansion, and hire a personal assistant whose sole job is counting zippers.

 

Until then, I’m just keeping my assets well insulated.

528,034 jackets.

 

That’s not a collection anymore.

 

That’s a weather system.

🧥📈🚀

 

“The jacket market is cold right now… but so was Bitcoin once.” 😎

 

One day I’ll own all the jackets in torn and you MF’s can freeze. 

Display case for proof.