Open on #9
Constellation's GFX shop [PREMADES AVAILABLE]
Started by Surreptitious [3819111] on in Graphics.
Posts archived: 134 / 134 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Thank you so much!
DEATHWISH IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST!
as you can tell i went ahead & bought the forum signature to match, and working with death was a dream.
cannot be beat <3
super fast and amazing to work with!!
bump
bummpppppy
n
PRICES REDUCED
bump
open on zero two and bunny girl
I bid 20m on 1st piece ^.^
hey, bunny girl has been opened already, do you want to bid on it still? :)
ah yes pls
opening on 5 [Scream]
bids updated, if anything is incorrect, please inform me
Those are some nice pieces!
If there was a Pokémon one, I would definitely bid on it😆
I'm sorry but taking someone else's source image, adding a background, filter, and text does not constitute these images as "your work".
This is plagiarism and if it isn't I encourage you to show your workflow. I do not see anywhere that you've credited artists for the original work. This is beyond deceitful.
You use Ai to generate trash images anything you say about someone elses work has no weight here so take your Ai shove it up your ass and fuck off no one cares
.
bump