Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Constellation's GFX shop [PREMADES AVAILABLE]

Started by Surreptitious [3819111] on in Graphics.

133 replies · 736 views · thread synced · 2 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 134 / 134 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

vapor [4146275]

DEATHWISH IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST!
as you can tell i went ahead & bought the forum signature to match, and working with death was a dream.
cannot be beat <3

Shekels [3878831]

I'm sorry but taking someone else's source image, adding a background, filter, and text does not constitute these images as "your work". 

This is plagiarism and if it isn't I encourage you to show your workflow. I do not see anywhere that you've credited artists for the original work. This is beyond deceitful.

Shy-GFX [1448549]

You use Ai to generate trash images anything you say about someone elses work has no weight here so take your Ai shove it up your ass and fuck off no one cares