Kill him I dare you all, unless your weak :)
Bamer [3976459]
Mentions: Bamer [3976459]
Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Bamer [3976459] ×1
Kill him I dare you all, unless your weak :)
Bamer [3976459]
Mentions: Bamer [3976459]
Unless my weak what?
Enjoy the bounty blizzard you are about to endure
Why don’t you do it
Why does Bamer get his own thread but I don't :(
Mentions: I want to apologize truthfully
Close your account then I dare you :)
God can you just quit already. You're such a toxic player. Your actions on the forums and randomly DMing people nasty stuff is bizarre.
Holy shit this is like watching career suicide in real time
You added JACK600 to your targets list with the description : God help you
Mentions: Ece's GIVEAWAY ( Free Gifts Everyday)
You know, I'm sort of glad you blocked me, because it means you have to show your ass in front of everyone instead of hiding in my DMs when you try to run your mouth at me. I've been making a whole lot of money off of you and your bounties, and I appreciate that. So no, I won't be closing my account any time soon. Especially not at the request of a sniveling little brat who lashes out online for the attention your parents never gave you.
My only regret is that I'm not quite rich enough to have a proper stricken weapon to really sit you down awhile. But keep running for the Torn's Biggest Jackass award, mate. It's going to get you nowhere fast, with a whole lot of people ready to sit you down year round.
Look man I'd add you to my Halloweek list but you're gonna be fedded by then most likely.
Why is this in general discussion?
Because OP is monumentally stupid (And likely under 13, given their behavior) and won't learn from the multiple other threads that got graved for being irrelevant/spammy. Really, they're looking for attention and have been spending days harassing and attacking people in DMs and posting all sorts of "woe is me" nonsense. Just keep reporting the threads when you see them. He'll get social banned and fedded eventually...
JACK! YOU OWE ME $3m SCAMMER, YOU DID NOT PAY, ME BACK,.... My heart is broken 😭