I recently read there was an update to the city map. I had items that I hadn't collected in the city.. today all the items that were there the other day are gone? Did I miss something ?
City map update
Started by MorganJones [951051] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- CloudJumper [1636201] · 2 likes ·
City map has changed, your tools that highlight these items need to change to work with the new update. The items are still there, you can zoom in and find them manually if you want. - RowdyBuster [2813005]
· 1 likes ·
Ok....how do i zoom in & out?....i seem to be perma zoomed in?
I originally thought the same but have noticed at least some of them came back haven't found everything yet, and I know the 3rd party tools that enlarges and lists them no longer works, and needs to be updated
Cloudjumper confirmed earlier they're all still there !
City map has changed, your tools that highlight these items need to change to work with the new update. The items are still there, you can zoom in and find them manually if you want.
(Sorry, there are currently no items around the city!) I had items that I hadn't collected in the city.. today all the items that were there the other day are gone? Did I miss something ?
Phew, came here looking for this, I shall patiently wait for the tools to be updated, no rush, I only collect once every 3-4 years :-)
You mean like the answer from CJ right above your post or the 1000 other threads about the same issue?
I think you need glasses.
City map has changed, your tools that highlight these items need to change to work with the new update. The items are still there, you can zoom in and find them manually if you want.
Ok....how do i zoom in & out?....i seem to be perma zoomed in?
Same here. No + or - to zoom in or out.
on pda you two finger pinch the map image like you're zooming on a photo or any webpage.