Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

City map update

Started by MorganJones [951051] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 148 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

MorganJones [951051]

I recently read there was an update to the city map. I had items that I hadn't collected in the city.. today all the items that were there the other day are gone? Did I miss something ? 

Thor [2873494]

I originally thought the same but have noticed at least some of them came back haven't found everything yet, and I know the 3rd party  tools that enlarges and lists them no longer works, and needs to be updated 

 

Cloudjumper confirmed earlier they're all still there !

koolbeanz41 [2683188]

(Sorry, there are currently no items around the city!) I had items that I hadn't collected in the city.. today all the items that were there the other day are gone? Did I miss something ?