You'll get there, good-luck!
Motivations
Started by xo-na [3708710] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 94 / 94 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
So much for casual, you've got it all figured out!
My final goal it's merit chasing
Amen!
Bloody A,
Numbers go up brrrrrrr
GD Drama?
Aunty Torn?
What motivates me to play torn?
My characters xanax addiction..
Do you see much come out Racing?
Always gotta help a good faction!
Friends too!
Always good to be noble!
Who doesn't laughing at dumbies ;) *I got laughed at the other day!*
I need more MOTIVATION!!! I like learning something new from Torn by playing it. Motivates to make me know the game better
I understand, That makes sense
Lots of interesting merits to chase!
Feed it always!
Mayhaps look in this post to help find some..
Not much from racing, but it’s something to do and build up like anything else in game. We’re all completionists at heart right? 🤣
I too am a dummy & get laughed at often. Beesus & Anelia (leaders of TPA) can confirm. Because they’re the ones doing the laughing 😂
Racing skill is obviously the most important stat in the game.
I have it on good authority that once you reach 100 RS ched buys you a bugatti IRL, your chance to win the jackpot on slots is multiplied by 1000x, and you get infinite SEs.
Numbers go brrrr
Numbers go up
I like understanding a system and optimizing everything.
Forums, faction chat, discord, basically all the community interactions.
Also the dopamine hit when numbers go up :D
This.