Yoyo I have nasty bounties, revive and hit me everytime you want im your bitch now mf hit me I dare you haha xoxo
Yoyo
Started by TacitusKilgore [2810904] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 52 / 52 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 52
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 62 / 100
- Engagement score
- 75 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Qara [2787076]
· 23 likes ·
[image: snipboard.io] Maybe there is a reason this charmer has bounties gang. Class act. - Meshes [2787654]
· 9 likes ·
In b4 fedded - Katia_Homuro [2860554]
· 9 likes ·
Omg Darling, I'm so flattered! You went to the forums because of me? Oh you shouldn't have :') But since you did, it would be rude of me to not contribute too - All this over 3 mugs amounting to …
The standard price of a merc hit is 2-3m each, the standard price of a revive is 1-2m or 1-2 xanax. Spending 3-5m of energy to collect a 250k bounty is a little bit silly don't you think?
ETA: Well, this escalated far beyond what I was expecting. What a POS.
Well... That's one way to draw more bounties....
shut up motherfucker you cant even win against 150 days old guy (me)
That is wild. They might need some RL help from a psych ward.
Also how he talks to people might be the reason!
That was towards someone else not me!
Yoyo I have nasty bounties, revive and hit me everytime you want im your bitch now mf hit me I dare you haha xoxo
In before graved
In b4 fedded
I would not even fart with 250k.
Deserved ahahaha your a b************* *** ******** ****** **************** *** ****** **** ***ger
....
I hate to say it but maybe Banner was right
Yeah imz seeing that now lol. I commented before reading commented ts
1404 days old. Acts like greenleaf with an attitude problem.
Might be having a medical or mental breakdown.
Are you ok!?