Fun and all, but there would be nothing stopping you from changing the name again after 3 months. So even though you could say it’s “permanent” and that you wouldn’t change it, it’s simply not possible to guarantee that…
Offering permanent name change
Started by Iscamn00bs [2113321] on in Trading Post.
Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
21 zephyro ...people would know and my word is all I got
Id never wanna be a liar
What torn tick tocks
Bet.. 22 xans
Mentions: Liar [2032871]
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=17&t=16540595&to=27012797
required reading for any potential bidders
Mentions: A real challenge no one will perform
Mg7 with 22 high bid
20 million
24 xanax to rename yourself IronGridsWaifu in honor of the previous highest bidder.
*Name must be changed first before payment.
Other bidders may be scared away by this, but I’m still good for my 21 Vicoxans.
69mil
Just feed into the 3 month thing and sell your name every 3 months to the highest bidder
69 mill this isn't gonna be a three month thing it's gonna be permanent rainbowcatmeow high bid
69 mill still high
well bro? change your name we have a winner
Oh I guess I win?
OP has that setting where nobody can msg him, so I can't contact.
Well, folks, he changed the name!
It'd be bad if I didn't pay and called him a noob, right? XD
Yeah having this forever is awful already got denied one faction because of the name