Is it just me or is the new UI absolute garbage and buggy?
I hate the update
Started by Grimsnecrosis [3895709] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 23
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 70 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
>inb4 graved low effort no discussion duplicate
It just looks horrendous the page is full and cluttered god knows why they didn’t make the flying item page a separate tab
I don't see any real changes to the UI overall.
I took my first flight to Switzerland, and I really don't care, seems like more over-complication just to make it overly complicated.
Ie. Arson. (Did we really need 3 different fire starters, 3 different liquids, 3 different gases, and 3 different solids? No.)
Apart from the page now just being spam full of stuff
I saw that, I just can't understand why I need to see what I bought while I'm flying, it's not like I can turn around if I fuck up.
Also why do we see unavailable slots? What sadist designed this UI?
Skill issue
^^
This
you're correct. I
I have not flown since the new update but yes the UI/UX is horrendous looks like they vibecoded it.
If they can add a button that hides and shows your item slots, like a dropdown, then it would be a lot nicer for mobile.
I also don't like the white box behind the progress bar. I first thought it was a UI bug when it released.
Any askers amongst us?
.
Just a bit more and i wouldnt be able to post this- OP should know better
No we didn't but people see "quality" in having to repetitively click 5 buttons without any real gameplay value added to the process instead of just one.
Bugs and issues?
Seems like a you issue, get good
Oh yay, it’s another one.gif
You must be new here...