Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I hate the update

Started by Grimsnecrosis [3895709] on in Graveyard.

22 replies · 363 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Matty_h [48911]

It just looks horrendous the page is full and cluttered god knows why they didn’t make the flying item page a separate tab 

Asemov [2270413]

I don't see any real changes to the UI overall.

I took my first flight to Switzerland, and I really don't care, seems like more over-complication just to make it overly complicated.

Ie. Arson. (Did we really need 3 different fire starters, 3 different liquids, 3 different gases, and 3 different solids? No.)

Asemov [2270413]

I saw that, I just can't understand why I need to see what I bought while I'm flying, it's not like I can turn around if I fuck up.

Also why do we see unavailable slots? What sadist designed this UI?

WompLong [3853956]

If they can add a button that hides and shows your item slots, like a dropdown, then it would be a lot nicer for mobile.

 

I also don't like the white box behind the progress bar. I first thought it was a UI bug when it released.

Kami [2078764]

No we didn't but people see "quality" in having to repetitively click 5 buttons without any real gameplay value added to the process instead of just one.