Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

One dollar commentaters...

Started by Sweeney_Todd [27468] on in General Discussion.

86 replies · 1.44k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 87 / 87 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
87
Discussion span
→
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
82 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Sweeney_Todd [27468]

Why?

 

You ask me a question I can't answer, so what is your point?

 

Do you think I get upset? To me, it's just a free dollar, but I wonder why you do it? 

 

Do you think I will change my ways over some random bullshit?

 

The answer is no, no I'll still be me. If you want a conversation, just message me. I will not get upset, I will not bounty you, I'll just talk with you...

 

Maybe that is your issue. Not being able to talk. Easier to send me a free dollar with some ya ya I don't give a shit about...

 

Feel free to send them, to me a dollar is a dollar....

Sweeney_Todd [27468]

As I said, you fucked up, or manned up, as you left your name...

 

The point is, you may think I am a piece of shit, that's fine. But what am I to do with your comment if I can't explain myself, other than ignore it?

Sweeney_Todd [27468]

Probably true, but if I can't argue my point, what is the silent point? Call me a tosser as much as you want, but give me a chance to respond...

peas [3400805]

i dont really know who you are but i dont think youre a piece of shit yet.

was just joking with ya, plus like you said- a dollar is a dollar

Sweeney_Todd [27468]

I respect you were the only person to show their name, I really do...

 

How you see me is fine, totally, but atleast now we can speak. I am unknown to you, but not anymore...

Sweeney_Todd [27468]

My point is this, what do you really think you achieve with these dollar posts?

 

I couldn't give a shit, I am just curious...

Lick_My_Muff [3927175]

I bet the people calling you a piece of shit would feel pretty silly if they knew you were just role playing as a piece of shit. 

Sweeney_Todd [27468]

Oh, I am a piece of shit. Glad you misread my last post like the prick you are...

 

But thanks for your pointless input...

Tarzan [2753285]

00:23:42 - 28/06/26 You sent $1 to Sweeney_Todd with the message: I suspect you smell nice on Thursdays.

Lick_My_Muff [3927175]

I'm not sure what you mean, I'm a cool person. I was referring to this thread you started: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16573375&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=27475927

Sweeney_Todd [27468]

Oh you are Monarch?

 

Need me to remind you of Champion? The homophobic little prick that whined himself out of a ban until he decided to try and blackmail bogie? 

 

Just fuck off you utter arsehole...