Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Buggy 3D globe

Started by Jacobi1kenobi [3972126] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 80 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
Jacobi1kenobi [3972126]

Does anyone else have a buggy 3D globe? It either doesnt load location or loads all of them like below:


Refreshing the page work most of the time but checking if its just me. 

AJ- [2173898]

I'm not sure you are supposed to be seeing that yet? I don't have that. Its likely an upcoming Travel 2.0 feature. 

Jacobi1kenobi [3972126]

I think I checked it out a while back but deactivated it and forgot about it. I think it reset with the travel updates and I thought its just how it looks now. Haha, thanks for solving that 1.