Does anyone else have a buggy 3D globe? It either doesnt load location or loads all of them like below:
Refreshing the page work most of the time but checking if its just me.
Buggy 3D globe
Started by Jacobi1kenobi [3972126] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
I'm not sure you are supposed to be seeing that yet? I don't have that. Its likely an upcoming Travel 2.0 feature.
Are you using this travel script? It might be that if so.
Mentions: [Userscript] Travel Agency 3.0D
I think I checked it out a while back but deactivated it and forgot about it. I think it reset with the travel updates and I thought its just how it looks now. Haha, thanks for solving that 1.
What the actual fuck is that lol
Us plebs dont get a globe