Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave Pls

Started by Flak [2091491] on in Attacking.

35 replies · 225 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
36
Discussion span
→
Authority score
47 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Faction 51197 ×1 Flak [2091491] ×1 Doug_mcquade [2939005] ×1

Doug_mcquade [2939005]

Your faction has the best to attack just saying keep bountying me I'll keep attacking I have you unblocked we could talk this out LMFAO 

Doug_mcquade [2939005]

Nirvana has great targets to attack I suggest all of them.

 

 I downvoted because flak feels that posting about attacking in a attack forum should be reported 

Doug_mcquade [2939005]

After you asked us to, we agreed to term the fight, CreaLotte proposed an idea we could not accept. I politely refused and explained why. This was the first time she was rude to me. I made a single counter-proposal, I made zero! changes. I did not amend the idea at all.

 

 

 

She said she held a vote, came back, she refused our idea, and pitched her original proposal again. We refused a second time. I politely explained why it still didn’t work for us. She then said, “then we will be having a real war I guess.”

 

I replied “Okay.”

 

 

 

There was a wide range of terms we would have accepted. You asked us to term, we stayed reasonable, yet Crea chose to go to real war with terms still on the table. She later claimed you voted for real war, which seemingly contradicts her later attempt to get us to term (and something she had said)

 

 

 

Considering her behaviour and the tactics you have decided to employ, we are giving you a choice:

 

 

Surrender the fight and agree to a loss on our terms, or face repercussions after the fight.

 

 

---------------------------------------------

 

 

Crea has made it clear she wants the trouble more than she wants to accept defeat. I hope she at least informed you — she seemingly did not consult.

 

 

 

 

 

We are not going to demand money or an apology. We are done when we are done. There will be no negotiations if this is refused.

 

---------------------------------------------

 

 

We will not target anyone under level 30 unless they attack us or our lower levels are attacked en masse.

 

 

 

Anyone over level 30 will be targeted with hosps, bounties and mugs. We will make a list of special targets based on who fights in this war.

 

---------------------------------------------

 

 

We have not had a faction enemy in the three years since starting this group. You are the first. Crea has been somewhat obnoxious and rude, and I suspect she bends the truth. 

 

Please find someone else to represent you on this matter, if you wish to discuss it. Crea has made it clear she doesn’t want to speak with me, so I will no longer be willing to speak with her.

 

---------------------------------------------

 

 

Our vote on this was unanimous with zero 'no' votes. However it goes, we will ask our members not to be rude. Business is business.

 

 

To make sure our members agree to this course of action, they will be asked to give up the majority of a wars pay to fund the operation. If they refuse, you are fortunate. If they all agree, you are in for a rough time.

 

 

 

Best of luck to you on the war and afterwards. 

 

It was your choice is was always your choice your the source of the attacks your the source of the drama

Doug_mcquade [2939005]

So if you don't want the drama. end what you started LMFAO or I'll just keep attacking  when I'm not in the hospital lol does not hurt my feelings at all as you said it's just business 

Flak [2091491]

For clarity sake, 

The last line: "It was your choice is was always your choice your the source of the attacks your the source of the drama"

Is not my words, Doug added that bit.

The rest is a 'demand to surrender' we sent them after they asked for terms then made some silly moves. They decided not to, fair enough. But you can't call a bluff when its not a bluff. 

Doug_mcquade [2939005]

Here's the terms 

Flak says:

Me:

How'd your vote go? We pretty much got a tie between termed and hybrid-termed. So i'd be happy with whatever pretty much.

I mean, not any deal. But the votes gone that end of things

---------------------------------

with us talking i found that there was too many weird terms and it will cause for mistakes.

so I'm back to square one, a 24h race

1 rule: no hitting onliners

highest score can take a termed win:
3200 for the losing side
-No hitting onliners (15 minutes idle is acceptable)
-No flying
-No outside or hired hits
-Maintain civility, if anything happens accidentally outside the agreed terms, we discuss it first.

---------------------------------------

Me:

Nah. Already told ya why thats a no. I agree simple is good. But i don't want to agree to that im afraid

---------------------------------------

yeah but the proposal that was on the table was everything but simple XD

yeah and the reason that is a no on your end is weird imo ... you can turtle any other way like any other war so i truly don't see the point in you not agreeing to that.

and your ppl online will be able to chain,

---------------------------------------

Me:

Limited targets hurts us more than you.

---------------------------------------

fun twist to a termed war, easy rule, both can chain bot hget loot ... no idea what the problem is

than we will be having a real war I guess,

---------------------------------------

Me:

Okay cool.

Mentions: Flak [2091491]

Flak [2091491]

I am 'Me' in that - The other is CreaLotte, The opposing teams leader.

 

Full discussion was a fair bit longer, but thats where they told us it was a real war after asking us to talk terms and we agreed.


(Could the blocked person stop quoting my messages and talking to me now please, I believe Its against the rules) 


Isn't this fun! Might have to use this thread as a faction history or something >_>

Mentions: CoreLabs [51197]

Doug_mcquade [2939005]

Me: I'll talk to her 😊 she's pretty honest with me lol

 

Flak: Nah, no need. I've just had similar in the past. Where i get mean messages from members, Because the leader made me the villain >_

Flak [2091491]

I see we're doing quotes now!!

-------------------------------

"Mean flat going hit for hit I'm not going to stop till he does so I guess all your lower members are just going to spend some time in the hospital like I do sucks to suck I'm an a****** not an idiot like flack"

"All Flack has to do is say he's got a small Packer and I'd completely understand his reasoning for being an idiot tell him I have him unblocked so if he wants to f****** talk s*** I'm here waiting if not wouldn't be surprised a little b**** to sit there and hide behind his f****** screen"


- Doug_mcquade [2939005]  2026

----------------------------------

(Yes, i believe he censored himself in the messages he sent around the ignore)

 

Mentions: Doug_mcquade [2939005]