What are the odds you self ban for 3 months then come back and lose 8 games of RR in a row worth 2.5B??? Doing 500m roughly each game.....then lowering to like 170m then back to 500m and another 500m and I just keep losing first day back from a self ban...I know I'm salty right now but damn seems Torn is suckig in the money....my money 🤣 🤣 🤣
Very suspicious
Started by TEXANS [2272745] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 20
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
It's about a 1 in 256 if no-one shoots multiple times
So ... Not suspicious at all and quite possible
Also torn isn't sucking in the money, RR and poker are the only casino games that don't remove money from circulation if you ignore any feddings caused by people losing money in RR and going to charge back DPs.
Why can't you just be happy for the people that won?
Ched rn
Shoot lmao 1 guy beat me 2 times so not only am I'm on a losing streak its to the same person lol
I'm buying DPs 🤣 🤣 🤣 so yea torn is sucking it in after 3 months of nothing from me .... in my eyes lol
I bet him and Chedburn are rubbing your money all over themselves and laughing right now.
With honey !!!!
Sucks bro, before quit, Can I have your stuffs?
Maybe this should've been a sign you should've self excluded again rather than blowing all your money on the casino?
Yea but I was thinking at least by the 5th or 6th loss I'd win then self ban again lol 😆 bad thing is that's still my thought process 🤣 🤣
Sounds like someone needs a self ban.
Yeah I get that, but coming from someone that has not gambled in a while, your network will thank you 👌
I won 12 games in a row and I lost 10 games in a row.
The only way to win is not to play
You know whats worse? If you gambled that much in real life, you could at least have had a chance at getting real money back!
Instead you just paid real money to lose fake money
99% of gamblers quit before making it big!
50/50 - It either happens or it doesn’t.