Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Max Consume

Started by Bizmarc [3625547] on in Suggestions.

3 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Bizmarc [3625547]

I have always wondered why there isn't any option to consume the max amount of an item.. for example Lollipops and Beer. Can you make a button/option that would allow us to immediately consume the maximum amount at once instead of having to click the button 100x. Am I missing this somewhere?

Elizabeth [2339829]

Oh gosh, the number of times I've used this exact argument and pissed people off because it's true is just painful.

 

But to address the suggestion at hand, probably not. All I can foresee happening is countless posts about how terrible it is because someone accidentally press consume all when they didn't mean to. And even then, it really doesn't make that much of a difference. Torn isn't a sprint, it's a marathon. Taking 30 seconds to drink all your beer or eat all your lollipops just isn't a big issue. I could see the argument for energy drinks during a RW or chain, but even that presents the issue of taking more cans than the max energy allows for. It just seems like it'd create more problems than it'd solve.

 

#chedging