I have always wondered why there isn't any option to consume the max amount of an item.. for example Lollipops and Beer. Can you make a button/option that would allow us to immediately consume the maximum amount at once instead of having to click the button 100x. Am I missing this somewhere?
Max Consume
Started by Bizmarc [3625547] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 25 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
Because some people like to take multiple consumables everyday like 12beer and 6ed
Then you don't hit the button
Oh gosh, the number of times I've used this exact argument and pissed people off because it's true is just painful.
But to address the suggestion at hand, probably not. All I can foresee happening is countless posts about how terrible it is because someone accidentally press consume all when they didn't mean to. And even then, it really doesn't make that much of a difference. Torn isn't a sprint, it's a marathon. Taking 30 seconds to drink all your beer or eat all your lollipops just isn't a big issue. I could see the argument for energy drinks during a RW or chain, but even that presents the issue of taking more cans than the max energy allows for. It just seems like it'd create more problems than it'd solve.
#chedging