Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Multiple devices

Started by IamMoose [4241164] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 138 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
IamMoose [4241164]

Can I play Torn on 2 devices? I currently play on PC, and I would like ot participate in the Dollar Dash. However, I will likely be away from home during the event, and want to play on mobile. Could I do this? I will not be playing on my PC at the same time.

DefilingDemon [700846]

You can play on as many devices as you want... But if your playing on mobile in the UK and two hours later in the US... Expect some questions 

Blazeon [2856659]

I played like on 2-3 devices

sometime even in 2 devices simultaneously, like phone for doing slots, while do other things like gym, crime, etc from pc.

as long you are the one using that device is fine.

 

just don't use your friend's device, you have the chance to be fed for account sharing.

 

DZei [2673922]

Yes, but don't let this put you off VPN usage. Its completely fine to use VPNs which would spoof your location. Torn uses more systems than just something like IP address.