Can I play Torn on 2 devices? I currently play on PC, and I would like ot participate in the Dollar Dash. However, I will likely be away from home during the event, and want to play on mobile. Could I do this? I will not be playing on my PC at the same time.
Multiple devices
Started by IamMoose [4241164] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Sure, I play like 90% at my PC and 10% on my phone.
absolutely, and there's no rule saying you can't play on both at once if you want
ok, thank you, didnt want to get flagged for multi or something
You can play on as many devices as you want... But if your playing on mobile in the UK and two hours later in the US... Expect some questions
I played like on 2-3 devices
sometime even in 2 devices simultaneously, like phone for doing slots, while do other things like gym, crime, etc from pc.
as long you are the one using that device is fine.
just don't use your friend's device, you have the chance to be fed for account sharing.
Yes, but don't let this put you off VPN usage. Its completely fine to use VPNs which would spoof your location. Torn uses more systems than just something like IP address.