Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Sidebar (bug?)

Started by Marshmallows59 [2669681] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 61 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Most-liked replies

Puma28 [4114056]

Fly‑out sidebar has an issue with copying on-screen text:

 I can’t copy text. Whenever I try, the entire screen turns blue with the copy option highlighted. To copy properly, I have to switch to the Topbar (legacy).

Also, when I’m typing in the chatbox, I can’t move the text cursor if the Fly‑out bar is enabled. I have to either disable it or use my phone’s space bar to move the cursor before I can continue. 😔

uwulya [3768564]

this is also an issue if you are trying to select a specific damage/accuracy value for a weapon in the item market (although that ui is near unusable on mobile anyways)

catherineis [2072301] Admin Staff

Hello everyone!
I've fixed issues with the company position slider, text selection, text cursor in the text fields, and price/damage/accuracy sliders in the item market. 
Thanks!