Don’t know if this needs to be fixed, but it doesn’t seem very efficient
when looking at job positions in vertical view, swiping to see different stats makes the sidebar pop up (from swiping obviously)
Started by Marshmallows59 [2669681] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Don’t know if this needs to be fixed, but it doesn’t seem very efficient
when looking at job positions in vertical view, swiping to see different stats makes the sidebar pop up (from swiping obviously)
Passing along to Catherine.
Thanks..!!
very related to mine :P Flyout sidebar racing with any draggable item
Fly‑out sidebar has an issue with copying on-screen text:
I can’t copy text. Whenever I try, the entire screen turns blue with the copy option highlighted. To copy properly, I have to switch to the Topbar (legacy).
Also, when I’m typing in the chatbox, I can’t move the text cursor if the Fly‑out bar is enabled. I have to either disable it or use my phone’s space bar to move the cursor before I can continue. 😔
this is also an issue if you are trying to select a specific damage/accuracy value for a weapon in the item market (although that ui is near unusable on mobile anyways)
Hello everyone!
I've fixed issues with the company position slider, text selection, text cursor in the text fields, and price/damage/accuracy sliders in the item market.
Thanks!