i selled my wife for intornet connection
misclik men
Started by JerryMerkin [4386741] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 39
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Lady_White [2676391]
· 15 likes ·
- Chirrut_Imwe [2827523]
· 5 likes ·
I'll bless you during halloweek
PLEASEEE just stay quiet for a good year or two in forums
Something something 365 days
they'll be fedded by then
I got you bro
17:41:23 - 04/07/26 You sent $3,000,000 to JerryMerkin with the message: Welcome to Torn
Cheers
You post this enough that I worry you are scripting it. Should I report you?
Does not compute.
It’s just on my favorites is all. I’m working on a new schtick, too many others are doing it now so I don’t have to as much.
A
Never gets old...
graved - low quality