Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

misclik men

Started by JerryMerkin [4386741] on in Graveyard.

13 replies · 299 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
39
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

Most-liked replies

Nace [2703040]

I got you bro

 

17:41:23 - 04/07/26 You sent $3,000,000 to JerryMerkin with the message: Welcome to Torn

 

Cheers 

Chirrut_Imwe [2827523]

Does not compute. 

 

It’s just on my favorites is all.  I’m working on a new schtick, too many others are doing it now so I don’t have to as much.