That's basically it... I need help financially... Trust me, this won't make me grow complacent...i promise😭.... I'm not lazy... I travel like everybody else.... I war too.... But apparently it's not enough.... I know I'm going to get alot of negative comments too if I get any at all... But it's fine... And I understand why it's frowned upon... But I can't keep it to myself anymore.... A problem shared is a problem half solved..... Thank you in advance... All donations matter... Thank you all for helping... Stay blessed😭😭😭😭
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Times traveled 184
21:02:34 - 05/07/26 You placed 3x $150,000 bounties on Olatunde for a cost of $675,000 : HElPPPPPPPPPPPPP
N99bs
The only helppppppppp you will be getting is from revivers after being bountied/ hospitalised thanks to this silly forum post.
why... are... you... spamming... ellipses... for...?
Moved to Graveyard. Begging/Spam
Sorry everyone