Device: samsung SM-A546B Android: 16 App version: 2.3.29
Text going out of its box in mobile.
Started by Doge5935 [2384632] Reporter on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Device: samsung SM-A546B Android: 16 App version: 2.3.29
Text going out of its box in mobile.
Adding into this it blocks "Important" and "Descending" buttons, im unable to tap on those
Can see it here that the text box covers both buttons
I have the same layout problem, plus I can't see where it indicates whether the attack was stealthed or not either (on mobile, haven't checked PC).
Samsung MG-15; Chrome browser; Torn web app
Passing along to Constantin.
Thanks..!!
Getting no indication of stealth attacks here on pda too
Stealth attack indicator is being worked on, as CJ said in some threads before, this one is for a different issue
Are you able to reproduce this? I am not seeing this issue after the latest update although this issue was not directly addressed.
New update indeed fixed it, thanks :)
I will close this report then, I have asked to add a tooltip for the header in case the data is getting truncated and the date is not visible.
Thanks!