Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Issue with new attack log

Started by Doge5935 [2384632] Reporter on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 39 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
8
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

SugmaeKleet [4112916]

I have the same layout problem, plus I can't see where it indicates whether the attack was stealthed or not either (on mobile, haven't checked PC).

 

Samsung MG-15; Chrome browser; Torn web app

Doge5935 [2384632] Reporter

Stealth attack indicator is being worked on, as CJ said in some threads before, this one is for a different issue

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Are you able to reproduce this? I am not seeing this issue after the latest update although this issue was not directly addressed.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I will close this report then, I have asked to add a tooltip for the header in case the data is getting truncated and the date is not visible.


Thanks!