Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Revit Not procing

Started by BaapuBhosdika [3753444] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 63 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

BaapuBhosdika [3753444]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

I have made around 39 attacks after the event started at 10:15 Torn Time for me. 
Out of the 39 attacks around 34 were using a 12% Revit Uzi. Not a single time was the revit bonus proced. Is this an Bug?

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

There's no bug here, Revitalize is proc'ing fine globally. You are just getting unlucky.

Apolinus [3017918]

Hi, rather than create a new thread I thought I’d post here.

 

I’ve flipped a coin four times and got tails each time.  I think my coin is broken, please help.