I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
I have made around 39 attacks after the event started at 10:15 Torn Time for me.
Out of the 39 attacks around 34 were using a 12% Revit Uzi. Not a single time was the revit bonus proced. Is this an Bug?
Revit Not procing
Started by BaapuBhosdika [3753444] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Apolinus [3017918]
· 4 likes ·
Hi, rather than create a new thread I thought I’d post here. I’ve flipped a coin four times and got tails each time. I think my coin is broken, please help. - CloudJumper [1636201] · 2 likes ·
There's no bug here, Revitalize is proc'ing fine globally. You are just getting unlucky.
There's no bug here, Revitalize is proc'ing fine globally. You are just getting unlucky.
Hi, rather than create a new thread I thought I’d post here.
I’ve flipped a coin four times and got tails each time. I think my coin is broken, please help.
Actually pretty close lol. 6.25% chance vs OP's 5.19% .